Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What's Next

Ryder's new favorite question:  "What's next, MumMum?"

What's next?  God, if I only knew.

I always know what is next for him.  Brushing your teeth, taking a walk, having dinner, playing with trains.  But what is next for me?

My next is probably the same thing as yesterday.  Go to work, pick him up, make dinner, play some video games.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  I want a different next.  I feel like there is a world of possibilities, yet only a few.

What is life going to sling my way?  What is next?

5 comments:

  1. I understand that feeling completely. What is next??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's next?

    SITS Bloggy Boot Camp is coming to Boston May 7th...wanna roadtrip?

    We could hookup and go. Email me if you think you might want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling. I was ot the psychiatrist for my med. check and he asked me a two-part question, the last of which was about being happy. I told him that I don't do happy. He said, you just exist? I said, yeah. So he doubled the one medicine I take and I actually feel better. But when I was single and working, it was just as you describe. You will get through this. Go to your happy place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it always seems to be that what next question that trips us all up.....hugs

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?