Monday, April 9, 2012

It Is Nice Having a Man Around

My Boyfriend moved in with Ryder and I. And it has been going swimmily! It is great having him around all the time. Not only is he awesome, but he helps me open things, he washes dishes, he helps me with Ryder! Oh, and he helps me with rent - which really is awesome.

I love him. He is my best friend. It is great living with your best friend. I have someone to talk to most of the time, but because of work schedules, we still have some time for ourselves.

Ryder adores him. I think he is still trying to figure out that he really lives with us. He keeps telling me that he lives with us. My Bf is a good role model for Ryder - even though he didn't expect to be in such a role. Dating with a child is just so much different than dating without. Especially having the child full time. It is something I really didn't fully understand until now. But everyone around here is adjusting perfectly!

We both love him being around all the time. We both love him so much. I think the three of us will continue to be happy :)

3 comments:

Whatcha think?