Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Penny's Day

List 7 things your pet thought about today. 


We are going to do something a little less serious today! Here is what Penny thought about today.

  1. OMG OMG OMG THEY ARE WAKING UP!
  2. Boy, it is going to be great walking down the street without my leash on. It's a good thing my Lady doesn't come outside with me.
  3. Shit. Busted. She came outside.
  4. Wait - where are  you going? Why can't I come?
  5. It is AWESOME being home by myself!
  6. OMG OMG OMG THEY ARE COMING HOME!
  7. I love you so so so much. Even if you are ignoring me right now.



Mama’s Losin’ It

10 comments:

  1. Haha this is SO funny! I can imagine my dog thinking the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoop spends most of his day thinking...'Is it time to eat? Is it time to eat?'

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...I'm not much of a pet person these days, but that face is the cutest :)
    great post

    hi from mk's

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dog sighs at me a lot in disgust when I ignore her for a whole five minutes at a time. Then there's the slight whine upgrade from the sigh when we hit ten minutes of ignoring time.

    I've never made it farther than that. This dog's got me trained right....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog so looks like he/she would say those things!! Too funny! Hey, thank you so much for reading my lemons blog...and encouraging me to hang in there. We did get some good news. Found some cheaper avenues for fixing those pesky problems. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, she's cute!! I always wonder what my pets are thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute post. :)

    I'm visiting from VoiceBoks. I'm following through GFC.

    I hope you have a good weekend!

    -Courtney
    www.optimisticmommy.com
    www.peaceloverecipes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't the "Why can't I go for a ride, too" eyes the saddest ever? Cute pooch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh look at your little cutie!! Love those big eyes! And I'm glad Penny finds it awesome to be home by herself. My pup Romeo just sits in the window the entire time we are gone waiting for our return. It is kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pup is adorable! Good to hear she's happy being with you but also OK by herself. A lot of dogs (like mine) can't deal with being alone!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?