Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A More Comfortable Work Space

An invention you'd like to see created.


As I mentioned on Twitter yesterday, my desk at work is freezing. I always have a hoodie on, even in the summer. I keep one handy even on the warmest of days. And the winter? Forget about it. It's time to sit here with my jacket on. Today has been, thankfully, a little warmer - only a hoodie no jacket. But still chilly.


I would love to see heated office chairs. Why do cars get a monopoly on these things? My butt needs to be warm in other situations, as well. Such as at work. I would be more inclined to, well, sit at my desk? I guess it wouldn't effect my productivity, but I think it is still a necessity. Can someone get these started for me?




Mama’s Losin’ It

7 comments:

  1. Are you allowed to have those little portable electric heaters in your office?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are also those heated pads/seats that Hunters use out in the woods. Not only would I be happy to send you a couple, but I with throw in Hunter as a "bonus".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why stop at heated seats? I think heated pants would be nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't work in an office, but what about heated dining room chairs? =)

    Stopping by from Mama Kat's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am cold ALL the time!! A heated chair, heated floor, heated keyboard...seriously can we just heat everything!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To repeat from twitter...this idea is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good suggestion!! Get started creating so you can become a millionaire...

    forevergorgeousgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?