Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hurt

**TRIGGER WARNING**

I should probably put trigger warning on my tagline.

So, here I am feeling so lonely. So I have returned to you, my blog, my Loyal Readers. If there are any Loyal Readers left.

My best friend is gone. I knew he would leave, but I didn't realize his leaving would be so totally and utterly complete. By that I mean, of course, I didn't think he would de-friend me. Fucking lame, but that's where we are today. De-friending meaning so much more than just one less friend on some stupid social networking site.

I had the worst date ever last night. Worst. Date. Ever. Too embarrassing to even share with you guys. Maybe later when the wound isn't so fresh. But I don't really care too too much, because I wasn't crazy about him anyways. I am really interested in this other guy that is pretty much unavailable. Seriously, why?

Anyways, Trent Reznor came to my head today and this song kinda does it for me right now. I am not so depressed that this song speaks to me, but, you know, it has its purposes. Sometimes a trigger is just what I need to feel good. Just the trigger. Today, just the trigger.

Sorry for the fucking Baby Einstein version - I'm not in the mood to find a better video. Turn up the sound and shut the monitor off.

3 comments:

  1. :( I am still here.

    Ugh. I know where you are coming from. I am struggling with my own version lately.

    Thanks for the song. I am here if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this, best wishes and hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?