Monday, April 19, 2010

Two Types of People

Do you read Neatorama?  If you like awesome things, then you should.  There was a post the other day called Two Types of People (I'm original, huh?)  Here is their top ten:

10. one that calls any type of cola SODA, and the other that calls it POP.
9. Those who hang the roll of toilet paper over, and those who hang under.
8. those who pour the cereal in first and those that pour the milk in…!
7. 1) Those who do not understand dichotomies.
6. People who read the instructions and those who do not
5. Those who like Journey, and those who lie.
4. There are two “types” of people, the “touch-typists” and the “hunt and peckers”
3. Those who think there are two types of people, and those who don’t.
2. those that understand Lost and those that appreciate all this free time on their hands
1. There are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary and those who don’t

Here are my answers: 
10. soda (I fucking hate pop)
9.  over
8.  cereal (people pour the milk in first?!)
6.  I read em.  all of them.
5.  Do you remember the game Journey for the atari?  Journey did all the music.  It was awesome.
4.  touch-typist
2.  I'm a Lost-aholic
1. HAHA!  gotta love math jokes!

What are your answers?

1 comment:

  1. 10. I call all kinds of soft drinks Coke no matter what the flavor but 99% of the time I get a huh? and have to say "you know, pop". Blah LOL

    9. TP goes OVER

    8. Cereal first...how would you know how much milk you needed if you did it wrong aka the other way around?

    7. Divided :)

    6. I scan over the instructions and then if I have an issue I'll go back and read them completely haha true story

    5. Love, love, love Journey!

    4. I VERY RARELY look at my keyboard...it's actually very dark in here right now because everyone's asleep except me

    3. I think there are more than two types...

    2. I appreciate my free time :)

    1. TWO: two digits, two arguments, two stars, or a novel by Michael Crichton

    That was fun :-D Hope you're having a good night!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?