Monday, April 5, 2010

Catching Up With Some Accolades

Remember this?  Well, I am paying it forward to..... Katie at Rooftop Melodies/Harmonies!

Let's see what Katie has won!!

No blogger/poet should be without something to jot all of those thoughts down on!

It reminded me of her blog - for some reason....


You can never have too much wisdom from Mother Teresa.  I hope Katie likes it <3

Yay Katie!  They should be at your house sometime in the near future.  Now it's your turn!

---------------



I got the Beautiful Blogger Award from Brea!  I guess there are some rules (as usual):
  1. Thank the person who gave you this award.  Thanks Brea!
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
  4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

  1. I really hoped that my child liked Spongebob when I was pregnant, but I never thought he'd love him so much.
  2. Daycare is such a good excuse to get out of work at the same time everyday no matter what still needs to be done.
  3. I feel like a bad mom all. the. time. even though I know I am not.
  4. I have been craving cannolis for like three weeks now.
  5. This is my 199th post.
  6. I am pet sitting a gold fish and some plants and I feel like they might all die before my neighbor returns.
  7. I have been eating very healthy lately so anything with too much fat or sugar makes me really sick.
Phew!  That was hard!

Okay, so passing it on... I have been real busy lately and haven't been able to catch up on the blogs I always read, so I haven't really started reading any new blogs.  Especially all of my Newest Loyal Readers.  So I pass it on to You. 

Consider yourself contacted ;)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! My son totally loved Spongebob too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Those are nice gifts, I'm sure she'll love them. :) Congrats on your award too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best SpongeBob episode ever is 'Rock Bottom'. Love it!

    My nephews call him BobBob PantsPants. I think it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet post, Raine. What's planned for #200?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mother Theresa. Seriously love that woman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Raine!

    I'm happy that you were able to accept your award!

    You are very deserving Darl.

    Mwah x x x

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?