Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pay It Forward

The lovely, lovely, lovely Mrs. Lovely chose me for her pay it forward!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  She is probably the sweetest person I've ever known!  Seriously.  Look at all the good stuff I got:


I don't know how she knew that I use Aveeno body wash.  It's actually kinda creepy.... 

I kid, I kid. 

But seriously, I love documentaries, Aveeno, Chili's and books on World War II.  She is practically a mind-reader.  Or maybe I just talk to her often :D

So, now it is my turn.  Who will I pay it forward to?  Will it be YOU?

8 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad you liked everything! I don't suppose you could pay it forward back to me? LOL I kid, I kid.. haha..

    Enjoy your gifts. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..............that is way cool and well deserved;) enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool! I'm sure you deserve it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool! I like those eggroll things at Chilis. Although they just opened a Chipotle across the street from my internship and I have to say I'm loving the burrito bowls with the barbacoa...mmmm. Too bad I'm snowed in today lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love world war two as well! It is my favorite time period.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that fun!?!? I'm still not back online at home. :( I came over to a restaurant for lunch today so I could work on my farm! Hopefully, I'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?