Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunshine

So, I've been a slacker. I haven't been reading your blogs on a timely basis and have been commenting even less. But I have been reading them! Make no mistake. I'm a busy woman, though, and don't always have time to, well, you know, do anything, really.

Also I got this super duper award from 2 lovely ladies! Like a month ago Kat gave it to me and then Margaret also gave it to me! Thank you so much! It is a beaut! What do you think?


Okay, I think we all know the rules, right? Thank, link, list, pass, tell. So I pass this beauty onto the following peoples:

Katie @ Irrelevant Digressions of a Rambler because the woman needs some sunshine.

Ginny @ When the rain just won't seem to go away because she, too, needs some sunshine.

Mrs. Lovely @ The Ideologies of Melissa because she is my sunshine.

Ebony @ Sizzling Publications because her book brings sunshine to bedtime - close to every night!

Katie @ Rooftop Melodies because she just exudes sunshine.

Tabatha @ Tabulous because a little sunshine might help her out too.

There you are I hope you enjoy it!

9 comments:

  1. Awww.. I love it!! Thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I had a couple of other awards that I've been procrastinating to post, and I gave you one of them. Yeah, I'm awesome, I know. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! And Raine, we're always here love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the award......you deserve it;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Raine your just amazing! **HUGS** that made my day!!! Now I'm going to have to go look up a tutorial on how to post awards, anf figure out how to post them to my blog.. I hate being so http www .com challanged. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much raine! you deserve all the sunshine in the world. :D as always, you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw garsh... Thanks Raine! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been a slacker too. School is kicking my butt! Reading sporadically and commenting almost never. Ugh. It makes me feel bad. At least it's not just me lol. Hope you have a lovely day today!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?