Thursday, February 4, 2010

Adventures in Potty Training Part V

Part I, II, III, IV

Ryder pooped in the potty!! Wahoo!!

I bought some bubble bath, which he loves. He wants to take a bath every day! It is no small miracle.

He was in said bath. He looked at me and said "Momma...." I asked if he needed to use the potty and as soon as I saw the nod I scooped him right out of that tub and placed him on the potty.

He sat and sat and sat and sat. He straightened his legs and curled his toes. I gave him my hand to hold.

When he was done he had pooped and peed in the potty! Celebration time! Then the toilet clogged. Seriously, his first poop and it clogged the toilet. Is this what I have to look forward to?

9 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah. It will only get worse.
    Nice start, though. Good boy. Good mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I hope the clogged toilet didn't freak him out too badly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at least he did it for the first time. I bet he is scared to go again though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Ryder!! Yayyyy! At least he did it!

    I love your blog by the way and have something for you over at mine:

    http://2010-year-of-miracles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice. Leave it to a boy to clog the loo on his first poo. Wow, I'm a poet and I didn't know it. Ok, I will quit being lame now...

    Congrats to you and Ryder :D

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?