Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Adventures in Potty Training Part IV

This is what actually happened tonight.

He asked for his diaper to be changed. I asked if he needed to use the potty he said no.

I changed his diaper even though it didn't really seem wet.

He pooped in his new diaper.

I was about to put on a third diaper when he said he needed to use the potty.

He sat down and we read a book. He got up and nothing so he sat back down.

We read another book and he got up and nothing so he sat back down.

We read the first book again then he peed.

Then we had a potty party complete with Smokey the Bear stickers.

What is with the funky order?

5 comments:

  1. Sweet, Smokey the Bear stickers. I'm sure he'll get the hang of it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He asked. It's a start.

    My neice is almost 2 and when she sees one of her brothers go into use the potty (ages 4 and 3) she runs in a pulls her pants down. When they're done she pulls them back up and runs back to the playroom.

    It's hilarious. So far she hasn't peed on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Potty traing is difficult...Im still doing it with my son.....

    At least he finally peed in the toilet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hooo! There is light at the end of the tunnel for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do NOT envy you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?