Monday, October 26, 2009

Bestest Blog

Melissa gave me this fabulous award!

It's okay to be jealous.

I know you are busy (okay, I am actually the busy one) so I will make this short. I want to pass this on to some of the newer blogs that I have been reading (new to me, maybe not to you.)

Lemmy Caution @ Alphaville is wicked funny.

So is iNDefatigable mjenks but you probably already knew that.

JenJen @ Jen's Voices is one of my new besties.

And so is Jen @ Yours + Mine = Ours.

You all rock. For real.

And apparently so do I ;)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats & these links are great, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! Glad you enjoy! And I am here checking your blog out every day. It's very very good indeed!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Even though I totally don't deserve it! I have been such a bad blogger lately! I'll try harder now. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn straight you rock. I only give awards to those that do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?