Monday, October 19, 2009

I Made Hats

I took JenJen's suggestion and slowed down this weekend. I only did things that I wanted to do, not things that I felt guilty about not doing. It was very relaxing. I...
  • knit hats for Ryder, my BIL, and myself
  • drank a bottle of mead
  • cleaned
  • got tons of kisses and hugs
  • read some books
  • watched a couple movies and a few shows
  • watched some NickJr.com
  • had Sonic!
  • did some shopping
  • chatted with some friends
  • did the laundry
  • made delish PB&Js

So, I am feeling much more relaxed today (although it seems to be wearing off) and someone even commented about it during a meeting.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend.....I love sonic.mmmmmm Some me time is just what the doctor orders sometimes.

    peace friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm due a weekend like that :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure Sonic will bring calm to any storm.

    Unfortunately, every little crap town along the interstates here in North Carolina have a Sonic, but Durham doesn't.

    *grumbles*

    Glad you're feeling better. I wish I could escape, even in my own home. This weekend was...tiresome, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it was a nice and smooth weekend. That's what they are SUPPOSED to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you were able to slow down a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! Me time is always the best way to refresh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great weekend! Hopefully you're feeling recharged. Hey, is Sonic's good? There are none in Canada but the stuff on the commercials always look so tasty..

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?