Wednesday, January 12, 2011

He Melts My Heart

The last time my heart melted was:

An hour ago when Ryder held up the tag in the inside of his shirt and told me there was a note.

This morning when he looked out the window before I put my glasses on and told me it was snowing.

Three days ago when he asked me what time it was, as if he had some sense of the hours.

A week ago when he said "Oh. My. God." for the first time.

Ten days ago when he asked "What's going on here?"

Two weeks ago when we were watching The Muppet Movie and he grabbed his new ukulele and sang and strummed along with Kermit.

I am sure it won't be long until my heart melts again.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Mama's Losin' It

8 comments:

  1. I kind of love that he said, "Oh. My. God", haha. That's great!

    Also, the Muppets are the shit man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every moment is a heart breaker, huh?
    And I love that he has a ukulele.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he asked what time it was. My heart is melting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A note inside his shirt, that is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait til he says God. Dammit! for the first time. You'll be torn between laughing and complete horror.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it funny how kids can do the simplest of things and it melts our hearts? I could so have come up with a list of numerous ways my girls melt my heart on a daily basis.

    Thanks for sharing yours.
    Stopping by via Mama Kat's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww.. that is soo cute. Sounds like you are cherishing all the little moments with Ryder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't do this prompt b/c I thought "My son melts my heart every day". Great way to look at it.

    Last time my heart melted: looking at him sleeping, tonight. Before that, saying that something was impressive, tonight. I was impressed because he is only four!

    Aren't you glad you have this blog to journal all the sweet moments?

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?