Thursday, February 17, 2011

Imprisoned

There is no black cloud, or dark hole. This time the darkness is inside me and I can feel it coursing through my veins all day long. It's been bad. The last time it was this bad I was leaving my abusive husband. I want to release the darkness but that is dangerous, so I'm doing what I can. They have upped my meds, but it doesn't seem to be working. Everyday is a struggle. Every activity is a struggle. I havent really told anyone, because no one likes a whiner. But here it is. And I am exhausted from all this pain. I'll update when I can.

A friend sent this to me and it meant a lot.

Watch "Pink (P!nk) - Fuckin' Perfect (Music Video) HQ [2011 *NEW*]" on YouTube

4 comments:

  1. You can always tell us. We are legion. I am amazed at how many people feel the same way. You are not alone and you are loved. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not complaining and you're not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are out here for you, and listening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent last weekend at a funeral for a young man who was struggling with depression. He took his own life and left behind a wife and child. He never told anyone. You aren't alone and you aren't weak. Talk to someone, anyone. Call a hotline if you have to. You aren't alone.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?