Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Would Do Without Work

10 things you would do if you didn't have to work
  1. Sleep in!
  2. Bring Ryder to the park. We don't get the chance to go very often.
  3. Travel. To anywhere.
  4. Put him on the bus. I've only done it once and that was only because I was running horribly late.
  5. Volunteer in Ryder's classroom. All the other parents get to...
  6. Run. A lot.
  7. Attend all those classes that are only offered during the weekdays.
  8. Blog more.
  9. Learn how to cook and then cook all the time.
  10. Demand that no one else had to work either.


6 comments:

  1. I love your list. I'd put go to the gym during the middle of the day and play video games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I love your last point the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have added #6 to my list! I would love to run more.... or at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list! More travel would be on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are very cool 10 things to do. the #1? i would have wanted to do when I was younger, now I can't sleep half the time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?