Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Economic Hardship

It is really hard to qualify for any kind of economic hardship. I'm having a hard time paying my student loans so I was interested in deferring them for a bit. But they insist I make enough money to pay them. They don't know how much I pay in rent and that I am in an expensive housing area. They don't know how much I pay to daycare. They don't know how much money I spend just getting to work every day. And they don't ask. Luckily, I was able to forbear my loans for a few months. Hopefully I will be able to pay them then.

3 comments:

  1. I understand where you are on that. It just never seems to end at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel overwhelmed with accumulated long-term debt a lot, especially when it comes to having to pay for a car, daycare, and all sorts of things. Just keep breathing, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There isn't ANYTHING they can do to help you?

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?