Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stay Or Go?

Return to work after baby was born or stay home? How did you make your decision?


I feel like I didn't have a decision, like it was made for me. Who are these people who get to stay at home? Not single mothers, that's for sure. But even when I was with my ex we couldn't have survived without my salary. I only stayed out 7 weeks because that is all I could get paid for. Hopefully next time (next time??) I will have more time saved up. I would have loved to stay at home with the babe, but I just could not afford it.




Mama’s Losin’ It

3 comments:

  1. *slowly raises hand* I'm a single mom and I work from home. I didn't always, but I've made it work.n My son is 3 1/2 and I've been home the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several friends who are single moms and only one is able to stay at home with her son. My mom went back to work when my dad left. She didn't have a choice, either. Many women (and men) don't have a choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You basically just told my story. :)

    Single Moms Rock!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?