Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Am

I Am

I am honest and trusting 
I wonder why I am so sad all the time 
I hear a dull roar 
I see a beautiful person 
I want to travel the world 
I am honest and trusting

I pretend to be calm 
I feel uncertain about time 
I touch a soft lining 
I worry about my son 
I cry when it feels hopeless 
I am honest and trusting

I understand plans change 
I say science will make it clear 
I dream about getting away 
I try to be optimistic 
I hope everything will work out 
I am honest and trusting







Mama’s Losin’ It

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to travel the world, and I'm pretty much always worrying about my kids now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i try to stay optimistic too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trusting is very difficult when it seems like it is you against the world. I enjoyed this--very ethereal!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?