Tuesday, July 30, 2013

How Sour Milk Almost Ruined My Day

It started out with the sour milk. Actually, if I am going to be honest it started before that. I woke up freezing then upon seeing my blanket I immediately curled up under it, just to fall back asleep. And sleep 15 minutes too long. I got up, did the normal things, poured my cereal then tasted the sourness. I dumped the milk then started a mad rush to get ready so I would have time to grab a bagel from the bagel place before work.

Then the boy took too long. Then I hit red lights. Then there was a detour. Then there was the on-going construction and closed parking lot. Then there was no parking signs where everyone parks so everyone parked by where I like to park my car instead. So there was no parking in the lot. So I had to park a million miles away. Then I had to run to the train.

Sure, even if the milk was good, I would've still hit the detour and still would have had to park a million miles away, but what else can I blame? A mystical diety? Fate?

The bagel was delicious, so in the end it was all worth it anyways.

6 comments:

  1. I've had days like that! I hope it gets better =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - at least you could still see the positive in the carb loaded bagel ;)
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like many of my mornings! Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that your day gets better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When things go wrong, it seems like they all pile up on a person. I hope the rest of the day gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's like when one thing goes wrong - everything goes wrong. It's like that for me, too.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?