Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gifts and Such

So, I have been a total slacker. You should see my house. Or maybe it's better if you don't.

Here are a bunch of things that I had starred in my reader to do and haven't until now.

Numero Uno:


Given to me from the gorgeous blogger Ebony Haywood!

I am going to pass it on to Katie from Rooftop Melodies and Katie from Irrelevant Digressions of a Rambler because they are both gorgeous!


Numero Dos:


Given to me from the haute mess Mrs. Lovely! I have to admit that I had to look up the word haute. Does that disqualify me? I don't think so.

I am gonna pass this one on to JenJen at Jen's Voices and Frannie at Frannie Fires Back because haute totally describes them.


Numero Tres:




This one is from my frog JenJen!

I am giving this one to my frogs Jen at Yours + Mine = Ours and Steven at No Excuse, No Explanation.

Numero cuatro:

This may look like a fish, but it is not. It is the words I use the most often. Well, according to my page today. I learned about it from the haute mess Mrs. Lovely. It is from Wordle. Pretty sweet, huh? You should go get one - I wanna see it! Is anyone surprised that Ryder is the biggest? But what is with ONE?

8 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you just made me SMILE big time, thank you my friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks!

    Somedays I'm just a HOT Mess but then there are other days when I TOTALLY have my shit together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! the frog award is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww Thank you!! Your too sweeeeeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Frannie...more HOT than HAUTE...
    lol
    But thanks
    And I love that the award I made is out there in the world. If I was smart, I'd have put my blog address on there so people would come and see me.
    Alas not so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards. Love the gorgeous blogger one.. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay me! Thanks so much Raine! :) I can't wait to drag about my award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I rock! Katie Sparrow, award winning blogger. Yes, that's me :D:D

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?