Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Real Live Date??

I have not been interested in/flirty with/slept with anyone in quite a long time. I havent been with anyone since my ex-husband and even then not in the last couple of months we were together. So, its been a while.

I had forgotten how nice it is! There is this guy, lets call him Sam, that I have a date with! Okay, so he lives several states away, but Im thinking that maybe that is a good thing.

I know what your thinking, but its not some guy I met over the internet. I actually know him. We grew up together. He was my brother's best friend.

A little weird, but he has grown up into a very sexy man! Nice eyes, accent, charming...

But I digress.

At first I was all worried that I was texting him too much or IMing. Maybe I was annoying?? So, I was totally thinking "Okay, I will not text him for an hour." Yes, like a school girl.

Then I found out that he not only is interested, but has been since we were kids! That is good for the self-esteem! I call with confidence now.

3 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than finding out someone likes you - what a confidence booster! So are things going to happen with this guy?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the best for you, you deserve some happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo! How exciting!! Dosen't it feel fabulous to have guy who is into you? Good luck, Raine.

    p.s. thanks for you comments on my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?