Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dumbledore's Pensieve

Michael Gambon as Albus Dumbledore in Harry Po...Image via Wikipedia

Sometimes I have so many thoughts flying (my psychiatrist would say "racing") around in my head that I can't concentrate on anything. They just keep spin spin spinning around...

What I could really use is Dumbledore's pensieve. (Harry Potter for you non-nerds out there.)

Seriously. I wish I had a wand that I could just touch to my head and pluck those offending thoughts right out. Then I could deposit them somewhere safe until I had the energy to sort through them.

Until I can get my hands on one, I will have to settle with paper and pencil.

Or a blog.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

  1. Ah! A fellow Harry Potter fan! When I first read about pensieves in HP I said, "Wow! That is so cool." Yes, having one of my own would be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be worried someone would find mine!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?