Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy but not Giddy


Writer's Workshop time! Is this week flying or what?? It is brought to us by the lovely Mama Kat.

My prompt choice this week is #3 What are YOU giddy about? (Do I always choose #3? I'm gonna have to check....)

Okay, to start, I don't get giddy. I just don't think it is in my emotional vocabulary. I'm not hating on people who do, I just don't. Anyways... I decided to take some inspiration from Rachel and make a happiness list.

1. The anniversary party is over! We threw a party for my parent's 30th and it was a MAJOR source of stress in my life. And thanks to this

2. My lost appetite has been found! Hello? Appetite? Where are you? Oh! There you are! Behind the party stress!

3. My son likes to use chopsticks!

4. I attended a great seminar today! Normally I don't understand find it boring. But today it was really interesting. It was about detecting Alzheimer's early by shining a laser in some one's eyes. Wicked cool!

5. I am going on vacation next week! I haven't had a week off in too long. We're gonna visit my friend from college that I haven't seen in something like 5 years. We are also going to Story Land! Heck yes. Then we are going camping.. I am sure that will be an adventure.

6. My girlfriend is having a party in a week! I will hopefully have fun and perhaps meet some new people.

7. My ipod has new music! The joys of computer ownership.

8. I love my bloggers! Seriously. I really enjoy reading every one's blogs.

That is all for now. I think eight is a really good number.

*sigh*

Oh, btw, have you played my game yet??

4 comments:

  1. A week off work is definitely something to be excited about. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool about the laser thing. Have fun on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by ;) that's a great list of stuff to be giddy about...the chopstick photo is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a happiness list. Congrats on taking some vacation time! And it's so cool that your parents have been married for 30 years! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?