Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Again??

Its Tuesday again! Can you believe it?? How long can I continue with all of this awkwardness? Its actually a bit disturbing that I can continue to think of awkward stories...

Anyways here is this week's story and here is this week's hostess, Tova Darling!

Before I was married, my future ex-husband wanted to have Easter at our apartment. We invited both of our families. It was the first time that they had really met.

His whole family was in the living room. Grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, the works. I walk into the living room and his grandmother pats my stomach and tells me that it looks like I had gained some weight. Then started laughing. I wanted to die. I mumbled something about switching birth control (like that was non-awkward information to share!) and how it made me gain some weight.

Then I ran away.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! That IS awkward!

    By the way, Thanks for the award! I'll be posting about it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. wow. old people are funny that way. they don't hold anything back!

    p.s. thanks for your ice cream chronicles comment, Raine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess, I've been sitting here for a few minutes trying to figure out how to respond which reveals, to me, just how awkward a moment this truly, truly was. Ah... family.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?