Saturday, December 19, 2009

Quickies

Hi there. It is Saturday night and I am spending it with my bff Southern Comfort. I believe I introduced you. So heres some quickies for you.

  • I don't want anyone to worry about me but I wish they would call to see how I am. That's like asking someone to be a mind reader, huh?
  • Why are there all these fire engines on my street?
  • My tree is slanty but I am afraid to touch it. If it falls I'll freak out.
  • I am SICK of hearing people talking about the cold/snow. I'm probably just being a grump, but, shit, it's not even technically winter yet. Welcome to New England.
  • My Ex-Grandmother-In-Law sent us a Christmas card today. It assured me that she will send Ryder's gifts after Christmas - when she gets the money. I'm not holding my breath.
  • I did not send her or any of her family cards this year. Fuck 'em.
  • I got a couple of super gifts from my bloggy friends that I will be properly accepting and passing on soon. Soon.
  • Parking bans suck ass.
Okay, I'm gonna go finish wrapping gifts.

5 comments:

  1. oh yes, southern comfort and I are good friends;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the snow/cold. I live in NB, Canada so not all that far from you really (I could be there in probably 7 hours, lol, takes for friggin' ever to get thru Maine!) and while we don't have that much snow, it is cold and people are already wishing for summer. Like that's gonna happen. Ha!! Enjoy your SoCo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you got a lil present from me!

    Ribbit

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're ex's family sound like so much fun. great bunch of people. (total sarcasm.) :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeahhh, I'm probably part of the problem as far as complaining about the cold, but it is pretty funny when people complain about it, especially those living in New England, like they're surprised it's cold in December...

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?