Thursday, December 17, 2009

Second Batch of Three Word Reviews

My first batch of reviews, with inspiration from Verdant Dude.

Monsters vs. Aliens ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Cutest monsters ever!

The Love Guru ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Mike, just stop.

Bruno ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
He's wicked funny!

Kung Fu Panda ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Panda's father duck???

Strange Wilderness ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Slacker Uprising ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
A for effort.

Definately, Maybe ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Cute. Sweet. Nauseating.

Things We Lost in the Fire ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Heroin is bad.

Want to play along? I'd love to read your three word reviews! Either leave them in the comments or leave a link. Maybe Ill do this on the regular? I enjoy it. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I loved the sticky sweetness of deff, maybe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, ooh, I like these. OK, recent movies I've seen:

    Star Trek:
    Bring Shatner back

    Twilight:
    Vampires! Baseball! Strange

    Harry Potter 6:
    Enough wands already

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terminator Salvation
    Terminate.The.Writers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a link to my three word reviews on ThreeWordReviews.com:

    http://www.threewordreviews.com/reviewer/index/demcging

    You can write your own reviews and use the plugin to show the latest reviews on your blog

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?