Sunday, November 22, 2009

Three Word Reviews

The Verdant Dude did this 3-word movie review post and I thought it was a great idea. I watch a ton of movies and I'm not going to bore you with 4+ word reviews. Here ya are.

John Adams ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Everyone hated him.

Lost: Season 5 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Jumped the shark.

Watchmen ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Surround sound, baby!

The Spiderwick Chronicles ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Not for kids.

Newsies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Too fucking long.

Lars and the Real Girl ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
So getting blow-up-doll.

Changling ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Truth is sad.

Play along if you wanna. I'd love to read your 3 words!

3 comments:

  1. New moon (and all the other vampire movies):
    Yawn. Went home.

    Up:
    Wahay! Nice balloons

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh...Let's see.
    new moon?
    Nibble some abs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool idea! I might do this..

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?