Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Pictures

Here we are. The much anticipated Halloween pictures!!

Here's my little monkey:



He made all kinds of friends in the hay bale maze.



Yummy hot dog.



If you look closely you can see all the powdered sugar.



Twins, maybe?



Oh, effing Ferris wheel...



How I adore thee....



Party poopers;



This couple is my fave every year:



MJ lives?



This is a good one!



Boo!



Yup, the DeLorean.



This guy was super creepy. He was just standing there.



He would've been had he not been so intoxicated.



The loot:



4 comments:

  1. Looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!

    My jackass/angel of a mom let me dress up like The Devil for my church's Anti-Halloween costume party when I was 7. LMFAO.

    I'm definitely creeped out by that creepy guy.

    I want to SNUGGLE that MONKEY! The banana in the pocket just sent me over the edge. Cute OVERLOAD!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?