Monday, November 9, 2009

Nothing

This post is not going to have any pictures, or cool formats, or anything insightful or deep or funny. Just me.

I've been so sad lately. I don't have any reason. I had a fairly good weekend, yet I was still sad the whole time.

I mean, it was by no means perfect. I am worried about some of my family. Something is wrong with my car. Muffler? Whatever it is, I don't really have the money for it. As if anyone ever has the money to fix their car. Ryder headbutted me so hard that I think my nose is bruised. I had an allergic reaction to my friend's bird.

But I saw a bunch of people. I visited with some friends. I had a Mii created. I finished my will. I found out that my BMI is normal! Goddamn miracle, right there. Yet, I remain sad.

Just can't seem to shake it.

8 comments:

  1. OMG...I had a nice comment all written out and then one of my sons came up pushed something and bam it was gone!

    I just wanted to say this rut happens to us all....I hope you can soon be out of it! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally sad for about 5 hours on Friday -[ it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being sad like that happens to all of us at some point. Just try your hardest to stay positive and at some point things have to look up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems to happen to us all, especially this time of yr...I think you have the right mind set, you ended your post with all the good stuff...just try and hold on to that...if that doesnt work I find that cake always makes me feel better, doesnt matter what kind, just cake...

    peace and cheer to you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you're feeling sad. It happens to me a lot, too. Last Sunday I just got in my car after church and cried. Sometimes it feels good. Sometimes I feel so lonely. But I'll be praying for you. That's what helps me. I don't know how to explain it, but I know God is there for me. It's comforting in a way I can't describe. Sending you a BIG hug! and a big smooch for Ryder's cute little cheek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been sad a lot lately, too, and just can't shake it. Maybe it's the change in the weather? I hope you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god. I was in the same funk on Monday. Seriously. Bad. Mood.

    Wine helped.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I agree - funks happen. They suck. You should think of something that might make you happy and do it. Whether it's grocery shopping alone, buying a pair of shoes or just eating a food you love, do something for yourself. You seem to not put yourself first often so maybe it will help?

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?