Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ten Lessons From Ryder

You all know that I learn things from the playground. Sometimes I learn things straight from Ryder. Here are 10 things that I ought to learn from him.
  1. How to make friends
  2. How to enjoy life
  3. How to dance
  4. How to love unconditionally
  5. How to sing - even if you don't know the words
  6. How to take my time
  7. How to enjoy school
  8. How to live without the internet
  9. How to assert myself without thought of repercussions
  10. How to play nicely



4 comments:

  1. You mean there's life outside of the Internet? Surely you're kidding! :) Great rules!! Visiting from Mama Kat's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your list, especially number 8. I often forget that there was life before the Internet, and that there will continue to be life after the Internet.

    p.s. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should pick up a few assertiveness pointers from my toddler as well

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?