Sunday, August 28, 2011

What's In Your Chest?

A precious item that you have kept from your childhood. I haven't thought about this in a very long time. There are only a few things that I have kept. I try to keep my life as uncluttered as possible. I still have the issue of Rolling Stones with Kurt Cobain on the cover. I keep it in a chest by my bed. I have always loved Kurt and Nirvana. He had the most beautiful blue eyes... I also kept a newspaper after 9/11. These two things impacted my life significantly, and I'm sure lots of other people as well. a mom blog community

2 comments:

  1. I don't really have a chest, but I do have some things that are near and dear to my heart stored. I also have the newspapers from 9/11. The things that I keep in a special place aren't of much valuable except for the memories they bring to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my grandmother's "mothers ring". Most important thing I own I think.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?