Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Cry

I cry because I am depressed.
I cry because I am having a panic attack.
I cry because I am in pain.
I cry because I do not know what is causing that pain.
I cry because I have not taken pain killers because my mom makes me feel like a drug addict when I do.
I cry because I had surgery that fixed nothing.
I cry because I am going to have my IUD out.
I cry because I never got to use it.
I cry because I am afraid.
I cry because doctors don't seem to understand pain.
I cry because I do not explain my pain properly.
I cry because I am tired.
I cry because I am missing work.
I cry because I have to work.
I cry because I hate my life.
I cry because I have no good reason to hate my life.
I cry because I don't even have any real problems, yet they seem overwhelming.
I cry because I feel weak.

6 comments:

  1. You are not alone. I wish I had some wonderful words of wisdom for you; I don't unfortunately. But know that you are not alone. I hope it gets better, baby. I can identify with so much of what you wrote here. I just hope it gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I so am there and now I am going to cry.

    sending a hug if it will help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One big hug coming your way. I totally have felt pain that I couldn't explain. I hope ou feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cry because I can relate to much of this...hugs sent yur way friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. **HUGS** I cry becuase I totally understand. Please know your not alone.... Think Cali and smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Raine, I am so sorry you are hurting so much.

    Talk to your doctor about the pain. Take the pain pills if you need them.

    This, too, shall pass. Just hang in there...

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?