Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Versatility

Has it really been a week?  And I haven't participated in any carnivals in millennia.  Anyways, a ton of things are happening or have happened and I will no doubt tell you over time.

Meanwhile, in bloggy land, Mel gave me this super sweet award:


So, I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself.  Not sure that there are that many things that I have yet to tell you, but here we go.


  1. I have to go back to the operating room.  Nothing major, but hopefully it will end my pain.
  2. I just got a passport for the first time in my life.  It's really exciting!
  3. I was considering getting Clear since my stolen internet isn't wicked reliable, but I'm not going to.  I was informed that Fios is better. I'll see how badly I want to pay for internet.
  4. I am wicked unobservant and have a terrible memory.  
  5. Being the best place to be for Halloween you would think that Salem would be the best place to buy a costume.  It is not.  Unless you want to be a witch or a pirate.
  6. I have always wanted a marketable skill.  I can knit, but I think the time put into it doesn't really equal the profits.  I started carving my own stamps, but I am still trying to figure out what I can do with that skill.
  7. I think I am a supertaster.

2 comments:

  1. you just proved what i already knew ... you are an interesting lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supertaster...superstar. I knew it all along. :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?