Monday, November 15, 2010

Old Poems

I am not sure when I wrote these, but considering the writing I was clearly intoxicated. The first is untitled.



ask for my slice
yet
I cannot use yours

love is a full glass
he and she like its
red liquid
leave some for I




Follow Your Heart

What's the matter?
I don't know.
You ask and I reply
I don't know
Honestly

All that I know is that
I love you
and miss you
If I wait much longer
to see you
I'll go insane

Life is rough
When you are not around
You make my life bearable
and wonderful.

I love you
I miss you
I wish you were
sleeping here next to me

Where are you tonight?
I don't know.
All I know is that you're
not next to me

I love you
and I miss you

If you want to know
what is wrong with me
It's that you are not
next to me tonight.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

  1. The first one is fantastical. The second one is kind of sad..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both actually. The second one really spoke to me the most though.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?