Friday, July 1, 2011

Vibrator Review

This review is of a product of a sexual nature. If you are not interested or are related to me, you might want to skip this one.






Eden Fantasys sent me a Ben's G-Spot Smoothie to me for free to review!


I will admit that I was not crazy about it at first. I thought it was strange. It was a strange shape, it did weird vibrations. I changed my mind when I started playing with the fun features. It has five different vibrations: slow, fast, then three different patterns. They are very fun to play around with. It's nice to be able to switch things up, you know? If you are tired of one, just change it up.

A couple of other things I love about it is the shape and texture. It is curved to fit the contours of your body. You can really feel the whole vibrator. It is easy to hold or just leave in, if that's how you prefer to play. It is made of plastic so it is super easy to keep clean, but is still soft.
Eden Fantasys is a great place to buy sex toys from. Ordering is easy and the packaging is discreet. If you are a Blogger, you should contact them, because they love bloggers!
If you get one, be sure to tell me what you think!




3 comments:

  1. Your first review! How exciting! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like a pretty severe curve to me, but I don't have that kind of plumbing! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty interesting.....but you know I am all for whatever gets the job done! ;)

    Congrats on the product review.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?