Friday, September 18, 2009

Five Fave Radio Spots

I have been watching a lot of Mad Men, so to celebrate, I am sharing with you my five favorite radio spots. I don't have TV, so I didn't even know some of these had videos!

Angela's Adventures



5. Bud Light's Real Men of Genius - Roller Cooler Cooler Roller Guy. There are a bunch of these Real Men of Genius ads, but this is my favorite. I love the last bit the best.






4. Coors Light's Beer Insurance - I cannot find this one anywhere, so I will just have to describe it to you. The announcer is telling the guy that he can buy a cold-activated can and have beer insurance. Basically insurance on the beer being cold. The guy says "This insurance gives me a lot of assurance. Or is it the other way around?" Announcer Man says "No, it is not the other way around." Kills me every time.




3. Earth Share's One - You know me, a tree-hugging hippie.





2. Dos Equis' The Most Interesting Man in the World - Who else wants to fuck this man? Come on. Show of hands. Yeah, I thought so.





1. The Pony Express - This is a generic car dealer ad. I love when the dad explains that he "found him." The horse said "Hello. My name is Albert. Take me home." BLAHAHAHA! I seriously think about this commercial all the time. I think I enjoy these too much!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. Those are all great! I like the Pony Express one. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I friggin' love the Dos Equis commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dos equis (how the hell do you spell that again?) one where the narrator says:

    "He lives vicarioulsy through himself"

    A crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those crack me up! Thanks for sharing! I like the tmobile commercial with Catherine Zeta Jones and the man is hitting on her while his wife is right there. I don't watch many commercials now since we have DVR but some just crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?