Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The One That Got Thrown Away

Mama Kat's prompt:

3.) Tell why you are ecstatic "The one that got away" got away.

So, as suggested by the title, he didn't so much as get away as got kicked to the curb. Same idea, though.



  • The clicker is all mine! No more stupid sitcoms for this lady.

  • We can eat healthy.

  • No more eggshells to walk on.

  • I can feel comfortable walking around in a bathrobe/towel/naked.

  • Less No yelling.

  • No more staying up all night wondering.

  • No more driving in the middle of the night to pick him up at work.

  • I can raise my son my way.

  • I have more money.

  • I do not feel guilty about buying things.

  • Can no longer relate to Pearl Jam's "Better Man".

  • Can talk on the phone whenever and to whomever I want.

  • Don't have to share the blanket.

  • No cats!

  • No parade of sketchy people through my house.

  • I can find a nice Irish boy.

There are more (as you can imagine) but I will save them for another time :D

9 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a nice Irish boy. :) Seems like you're a lot happier without him, good on ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes we have to kick um to the curb to get on with OUR own lives;)

    power to ya;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'Can't Find a Better Man!' I'm glad you can no longer relate to it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your side bar pic-

    it fits with today's post

    CUZ IM THE QUEEN


    best wishes

    stoppin by from WW when I saw your name

    xoxoxo supah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can identity with almost every one (no kids and I LOVE my cat) but perfectly written :)

    *Stopping by from Mama Kat's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it was for the better !! Good for you !

    ReplyDelete
  7. you really hit me with 'relating to Pearl Jam's Better Man'
    Really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And just think...it was your choice to make your life better. Go girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like you ended up with the better part of the deal! WTG, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?