Friday, September 4, 2009

Star Light, Star Bright

I wish I had gone to law school.

I wish I had married someone else.

I wish I have travelled more.

I wish I had better speakers for my computer.

I wish I got child support.

I wish I had paid attention during history class.

I wish I had never left Colorado.

I wish I were an accomplished novelist.

I wish I was at peace with myself.

I wish I had studied Poli-Sci.

I wish I hadn't passed out at that Korn show.

I wish I read well aloud.

I wish I hadn't gotten back with my ex after the first time.

I wish I had a hot date.

I wish I could relax more.

I wish Ryder didn't have to go to daycare.

I wish I had a bigger ipod.

I wish I didn't feel broken.

6 comments:

  1. I wish you a big hug! And I also share about 10 of those wishes with you, including the last one. But I also bet that, if we think about it, are lives are amazingly wonderful and rewarding in their own way. So one last wish for you-peace (and I just said a lil prayer for you too:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs to you today! hope you have a great day with ryder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you steal my wish list? lol Seriously... If I had one, it would look pretty darn similar to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish ryder knew how great his mama was
    i wish raine realized what a great mama she was
    i wish raine knew how quickly she is becoming one of my fave blog friends
    i wish raine and ryder have the best labor day weekend ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a poignant and candid post. I loved it.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww... that's sad.
    someone once said to me

    ( THERAPIST THERAPIST THERAPIST)

    we do not have room in our lives for negative thoughts

    :)

    wishing you positive things.. and thanks for stopping by to read my stupid post it notes!! come back and join me tuesday. :)
    d

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?