Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Come, Walk With Me

Now that the weather is getting nicer, I have begun walking from the train to work again.

I am very lucky to have such a nice walk.

Come, walk with me.


This is 93 going into the tunnel.

The Zakim Bridge

Come with me, over the locks.

Looking out from the locks.

The other way.




Under the bridge.


The yacht club.

Bunker Hill Monument

The USS Constitution


Ahh, here we are, the Charlestown Navy Yard.



Not much farther now.

I love cobblestone.

When I'm not pushing a stroller.

Just down here a ways.

Those are cool to be in.  It's really pretty up there.

The Tobin Bridge

We made it.  Wanna go in and have some tea?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great trip to take into work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice walk :) I love the glass sidewalks up above!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cobblestones too, when I'm not wearing high heels.
    Thanks for taking us on this wonderful walk of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I gotta ask...what do you do in the winter? Train?

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?