Thursday, August 13, 2009

Come Here, I Have Something To Tell You....



This week I have chosen Mama Kat's prompt number 4: List ten things you would say to ten different people in your life...if you had the hutzpah. If you don't know what these prompt thingys are, just travel right over to Mama Kat's and she will explain everything

Anyways, I have done this list before on myspace or facebook or youtube or something or other. It was so liberating that I am happy to unload again.
  1. The words 'I love you' cannot begin to describe my vast adulation for you.

  2. I am really glad you moved here, but I am afraid that you will stop hanging out with me like the others did.

  3. Too bad you don't live closer, we would have some fun, fun, fun, fun!

  4. I love you, but I just need some time away from you right now.
  5. I hope you do not end up like I did.

  6. I have so much fun with you! You are a bad influence!

  7. Fuck you, you douche.

  8. You don't know how much your phone calls mean to me.

  9. I miss you. Our friendship was so important to me. I don't think you knew that.

  10. You only call me when things are going bad with your relationships.

  11. Don't listen to your hubby, I completely understand.

  12. I wish you didn't believe everything you hear. I know you are not stupid, but these things make you look that way.

Okay, so that is 12. You got two freebies! And don't bother asking, I'm not telling you who is who. If you think you can guess, you are probably right, my life is pretty much an open book.

7 comments:

  1. Your List was much nicer than mine. Just stopping by from Kat's

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I'm sorry you lost your friend too, I hope you can be reunited someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have things like that to say, too. Maybe I should...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe because I'm old, or that I know that people rarely listen, I have no advice or warnings to give anyone...my list would be all sappy, positive...and I hate that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you have a really great list of things to say : ). And the really wonderful thing is that if you say most of them, they will make the people feel so wonderful : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great list! Did you actually post the names on Facebook? I'd like to know how that turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?