Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Friendly Massage

Last week I was on VayKay so I missed Totally Awkward Tuesday (by the lovely Tova Darling.) So this week is gonna be doubly awkward. (err.. probably not)

The first time my ex left I was utterly, totally, and completely heartbroken. A mutual friend of ours thought that I ought to go out and have some fun. He came over and took me to a local bar.

I was so distraught that I started crying at the bar. Needless to say, he brought me home. He then starts explaining to me how sometimes friends can comfort each other. Sometimes it is nice to just have someone to lay next to and hold. Sometimes friends have sex just to make each other feel better. Did I want to go upstairs and get a massage? From a friend?

Uh, no. Thanks anyways...

7 comments:

  1. YOWZA. Mr. Ballsy to the rescue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some great friend you had there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, leave it to him to be "understanding" I guess he really had your best interest in mind... Did you ever speak to him again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That didn't work? I mean, seriously?

    ;-]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird. I could have said yes to the majority of that... until the sex part came. lol

    My best friend was a big help to me emotionally and physically during the last months I was with my ex husband. He was there when all I really needed was someone to hug me and tell me I was going to be okay - no pressure for anything else. So I think those kinds of friends exist.

    ...Yours just wasn't one of them apparently! :/

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?