Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who Is Teaching Who?

What I have learned from my toddler:

How to remove computer keys, clean them, replace them, and get them to function properly.




How nice a sleeping child is.






How you do not need two parents to be happy.






How soft antlers are.





How to milk a cow.






How to open and close and open and close and open and close doors.






How to use chopsticks.





How to be a rock star.






How to blow bubbles.






How to sit and enjoy a fountain.



How creative I can be.




How to safely change the music while driving.





For this and more prompts, visit Mama Kat.

9 comments:

  1. I need need need those glasses. I will wear them to the grocery store, bank, gym...they are awesome.
    And the munchkin behind them is a cutie-patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a great way to start my morning! very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. He is so cute. He is teaching you lots of valuable lessons. I think I need to borrow him for a day because I totally can not use chopsticks! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable! How lucky you are to be learning such great lessons ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these Superior Snaps! And I can tell you one thing...I'm STILL learning from my kiddos, even though they're way beyond the toddler stage...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen this post. It's a great one...I can see why it's one of your faves!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?