Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hand Made

I have chosen the second of Mama Kat's five prompts this week. It reads as follows:

Share with us something you made by hand.

So here they are! I made these within the last six months.
These are the monsters that I sent to a couple of my cousins:



Here's my piggy:





And my koala:



I really love knitting, but I haven't been lately. Actually, come to think of it, since I got the internet... hmm..

Do you knit? Are you on Ravelry? Come find me! My user name is Sano2pop.

8 comments:

  1. How cute! You really do love to knit

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are sooo cute! you are very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my fave is the pig! They're all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really love the little monsters! Those are super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so wonderful! i've always admired people who can knit, stitch and sew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, really? Could those be any cuter?!? Oh how I was I was crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Those are so cute! I have been wanting to learn to knit for a long time. How did you learn? Can I teach myself?

    BTW, Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?