Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yay For Sisters!

Apparently, (I never got the memo) it was, or will be, Sister's Day. Angela says it was last Sunday. Hallmark says it will be next Sunday. I say lets split the difference and celebrate all week! What do you say? Are you with me?

I have three sisters, two bio and one in-law.

This is Liz (on the left) and Ginny (on the right):





This is Diane (at her and my bro's wedding):




Aren't they pretty?? Let me tell you about them:

Liz is 21 and lives in the Arctic. Okay, not really the Arctic but it is so far in northern Maine that it may as well be. I think I am most like her. We talk almost daily. She is always way too stressed out about work and her upcoming wedding (sorry boys, she is taken!) Chill! Smoke some more pot!

Liz is a little naive and very gullible. This provides for hours of laughter - with her not at her! She loves Family Guy, dogs, chocolate, The Beatles, brown and pink. She dislikes Spongebob.

Ginny is 18 and currently lives with our parents. It is not her chosen abode, but she is trying to get on her feet. She is learning how difficult it is to live out on your own. I think I look most like her. She got married in a very nontraditional manner. I don't actually know the details, you'd have to ask her (sorry boys, she is taken!)

Ginny is incredibly smart. When you put her and Liz together it is plain hilarity. Ginny is a doer. When she puts her mind to something she wants to do, she does it to completion. She really wants to travel. She loves zombies, acting, music, books, and anime. She hates butterflies.

Last, but certainly not least, is Diane. She has been with my brother since 8th grade! Holy cow! And they just got married last October. It took them a while and I was sure to point it out in my speech. Okay, and another bit of my speech that I would like to share with you. I remember when I first met Diane. She had come to our door looking for my brother. I don't remember exactly what I said, but I know it was something rude and I slammed the door on her. Oops! Now my door is always open to her.

Diane is very creative. She is a photographer and she makes jewelry. She is closest in age to me, so we can share things that are more sophisticated. She loves wine, fondue, roses, and vampires (cool ones not stupid Twilight ones.) She hates people who copyright material and republicans.
I love my sisters dearly. I am very fortunate to have such a close loving family. We rarely, if ever, fight and then we forgive easily.
I love you girls!! <3

4 comments:

  1. Aww! You definetly look most like Ginny. At first glance, I thought she was you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3333333333
    imma go do one of these now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. <33 love this :) but Diane also does like twilight :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for participating!! Stopping by late but better late than never, right?!!? So good to hear others' stories. A house with three girls....wow you must have some tough parents!! ha! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Diane's dress.....BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?