Sunday, August 30, 2009

Spreading the Love

How much fun are blog awards?? So much fun! Thanks Ebony for presenting me with the Kreativ Blogger award!

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

My fave part - seven things about me!
  1. I don't actually like talking about myself. I don't take compliments, at all. Hard to believe, I know.

  2. I cannot pick up feathers off of the ground. My bro is the same way. When we were growing up, our parents told us not to because they were dirty. Then we moved to Maine. Its not quite as dirty there as in Boston, but we still had it in our heads. His wife still thinks we are totally weird.

  3. I do NOT buy Dominos or Coors. They are homophobic pro-life supporters. I use my consumer power to assert my beliefs. (Maybe you already knew that?)

  4. My ipod only has 2 GB. It is really sad. When I first got it, it was okay, because it took 20 minutes to download one song. Now it takes me 3 minutes to download a whole album. I need an upgrade.

  5. I read Wikipedia like it is the Bible. (Is that blasphemous?) Seriously. I find out about a topic that I am not informed about and I read all about it on Wikipedia. I read the book Reading Lolita in Tehran and I read the whole Wikipedia article on Iran. The. Whole. Article. It was really interesting.

  6. I voted for Nader in 2000. I really wanted his party to get his 6%. I voted in a blue state (Maine) so I was not concerned that my vote may negatively affect Gore's polls. I do not accept any blame for Bush being elected. So don't even try ;)

  7. Finally, something that may actually interest some of you. I do not like commenting on a blog that already has a lot of comments. I really don't want to read everyone else's comments and I don't want to repeat someone else, so I just say nothing. Double digits really intimidate me. Don't be offended. I am just not original enough for a new comment.

Now my least fave part (of the two); nominating kreativ blogs. Not because there are not tons of blogs that I love. In fact most of the blogs I love already have the awards that I wish to bestow on them... soo....


Fancy Schmancy

Naomi @ Surviving Single Motherhood

Judi @ Lines Composed...

Legal Mist

Life With Kaishon

Frannie @ Frannie Fires Back

Angela @ Angela's Adventures


Whew! This post is taking me way too long! Wait, what is that? Another award?!? You love me! You really do!!

Thank you Angela!! She thinks I am a Queen!! I know you are jealous.

And because I am a Queen, I get to make some rules. I can bestow this award on the same people that got the Kreativ Blogger. And there is nothing you can do about it. So there.

Fancy Schmancy

Ebony @ Sizzling Publications

Naomi @ Surviving Single Motherhood

Judi @ Lines Composed...

Legal Mist

Life With Kaishon

Frannie @ Frannie Fires Back

Thanks so much for the awards! When I started this blog, I really didn't think anyone would actually read it. I always felt like I was a lousy storyteller, but now I think it maybe in the editing. Anyways, thank you everyone for reading and thank you everyone who I read for brightening my days. <3>

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Raine : ) That is so nice of you.
    I really like Domino's. Man...
    Of course it would not kill me to STOP eating pizza! Plus, I am pro life too. I know, I know.

    Your list of facts was very interesting. You are a great girl with a gorgeous name : ) and your baby is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the comments on a post with lots of comments already. I don't want to read them all, I don't want to repeat and I want other people to read my comments and maybe come visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raine - thank you! I'm swamped but will get to posting this soon! Thanks for sharing more about yourself and thanks again for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog bling!!! I can totally pull off a tiara.

    Why the heck was I not following you before?

    Well anyway, I am now :).

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?