Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Truth Shall Be Revealed

Come on. Be honest. Did you forget about my game?? Okay, since we are being honest with each other... I did forget. Oops.

Anyways....

For those of you who haven't guessed, now is your chance!!

The false statement is....

*drum roll*

#1! No one guessed it. Huh. I've never bought a new car except out of necessity. That is why I usually get screwed.

Another update: Remember how I told you that the USPS are out to get me? And one of my compelling arguments was that they don't deliver my mail on Saturdays? Well, when I left the house this morning, I left two pieces of mail sticking out of my box that needed to be mailed. I just got home and they were still there!! I told you!!! They didn't come today! Bastards. And you thought I was crazy...

1 comment:

  1. you should leave it out in someone else's mail box in your building to be collected. then see if they just dont come or they just don't like YOUR mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha think?